Simple Methods to Grow Long Black Hair Fast
Struggling with hair loss or slow growth can be frustrating, but there are things you can do to improve your mane’s health and appearance. When followed consistently, many of these suggestions can actually stimulate growth. Follow these recommendations to grow long black hair fast.
- Did you know that using the wrong styling tools on your mane can contribute to damage and breaking? When picking a brush, be sure to select one with natural boar bristles. If you use a comb, make sure it is a wide-tooth comb. Both of these items improve the appearance and condition of your mane because they help to distribute your mane’s natural oil from the scalp all the way to the ends. Simply by using the right tools, you can grow long black hair fast.
- You can prevent tangles by combing your locks throughout the day. If you do encounter a tangle, work in small sections using short, even strokes. Start at the end of your tresses and work up. If you can’t get a knot out, you may have to cut it out. Avoid teasing or back combing your hair as this causes damage.
- Split ends are a pain that we all have to deal with. To minimize damage from split ends, you should trim your hair frequently because the damage from a split end will travel up the hair shaft. If you are still in the process of growing your hair out, it’s best to trim off half an inch every three to four months. If you just want to maintain your current length, trim off half an inch every 4 weeks.
- It is important to carefully examine your hair for split ends between trimmings. Split ends unravel the hair and cause it to look frizzy. If you do find a split end just snip it off with a pair of sharp scissors. When cutting off split ends just do one strand at a time. Because locks with split ends breaks easily, you’ll actually lose more tresses if you just leave split ends there. Don’t let split ends prevent you from having long black hair fast.
- Tossing and turning during sleep can actually damage your mane as well due to the friction between your hair and the pillow. To avoid damage, wear your locks in a braid or sleep cap and use only a satin pillowcase.
- There are a lot of other stresses that people expose their locks to on a daily basis. Hair dryers, curling irons, hot rollers, flat irons and crimpers are all very damaging and should not be used. When trying to grow long asian hairstyles men fast, you should also avoid steaming hot showers and excessive rubbing of the hair with a towel because it causes stress and friction. Heat dries your mane out leaving it brittle and dull and styling appliances create stress by actually altering the shape of the shaft.
- You should also be careful when using hair accessories. The use of rubber bands tend to be very damaging to your mane. They tear at the hair causing damage to the outer layer which ultimately makes hair prone to getting tangled. Avoid anything with rough or sharp edges, and be careful of hinges because hair can get caught and break. The best accessories are soft scrunchies and sticks.
- When choosing a hair style, you want to avoid anything too tight. Pulling on the hair creates stress at the root level which can cause hair to fall out or be pulled out. Obviously if you are trying to grow your hair out, this is the last thing you want to do.